Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2000 miles and worth it!



We returned a couple of days ago from a memorable trip. We went to Rexburg to meet our first granddaughter. K & M had a baby girl they named Sally Elizabeth. She was born on 7 June 2009 and weighed in at 7 lbs. 8 oz. We think she looks like her daddy though her hair doesn't look like it's going to be red - time will tell. As you can see she is a beautiful little girl. What you can't see is that she has a sweet nature.

DER and S stayed a day in the burg then left me to hopefully be useful and went on down the road to see the older sons and "the grands" - I missed seeing the rest of the family but loved the extra time I got with the baby and K & M. K & M are going to be good parents.

We are smitten.

3 comments:

Susannah said...

What a beautiful baby, and I LOVE her name!!

Katie said...

You know, the more I look at her the more I see a little of me and my family in her. She still her daddy's girl, there's no doubt about that, but maybe not quite so much as I suspected. Maybe she'll grow into my side of things. And, Mom, you are right. She is one of the sweetest tempered babies I have personally met. And it was good to have you here.

Anonymous said...

she's BEAUTIFUL and fresh!